Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Alleluia!  He is Risen!

Happy Easter!  

4 comments:

  1. You guys look really good. Philip, you look like you did when you started college, only with darker circles under your eyes. Julia, you don't look like you just had major surgery, you look fantastic. Miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I was just going to say that PT and Avery look a lot alike but it seems as though Ruth upped the ante so here I go...

    Philip you have the youthful expression of jubilance tantamount to Takeru "Tsunami" Kobayashi after winning his first contest. And Julia you look as glorious as the rising sun on Easter morning.

    But seriously good looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you weren't serious about what you said about us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest I just wanted to use 'tantamount'. Although Julia does look great.

    ReplyDelete