Oh my gosh... I've seen dozens of guys do this with babies, and it still causes my heart to come up into my throat!!! It certainly is a "guy" thing that the Lord allows to evolve... for the reason jb wrote, I suppose! And the babies love it, thankfully.
I am just glad he caught him!
ReplyDeleteY'all are makin' a man outa the boy.
ReplyDeleteMeredith, what makes you assume I caught him?
ReplyDeleteI assume you caught him since this is one of her favorite photos, I don't think Jules would care too much for it if you hadn't caught him!
ReplyDeleteThat makes great sense. I like your deductive reasoning.
ReplyDeleteThat's actually inductive reasoning...not to be a dork or anything.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh... I've seen dozens of guys do this with babies, and it still causes my heart to come up into my throat!!! It certainly is a "guy" thing that the Lord allows to evolve... for the reason jb wrote, I suppose! And the babies love it, thankfully.
ReplyDelete