After spending the day under the care of cousin Isabelle, Paul Thomas insisted on taking care of Baby Doll at home. He informed me that Baby Doll needed to go night-night and he was going to cuddle her. In the time it took me to put Avery down for a nap Paul Thomas did what all parents do at some point: fall asleep with their little ones.

OK even I can't say anything "witty" towards Philip about that picture!
ReplyDeletepoor little guy, feelin' so yucky.
ReplyDeletetoo sweet I bet Baby Doll had a great nap!
ReplyDeleteHe's learning how to be a good daddy.
ReplyDeleteHe has a wonderful role model to learn from, that's for certain!
ReplyDeleteIt will be so wonderful to have you all here so we can really enjoy some of this tender sweetness (and whatever comes with it - I know it's not always such, but we're game)
Grandma Driver