I found these pictures that Mom took of our Grand Birthday Celebration and they were too cute not to share. These take place after the Big Phy Parade when we went to one of Gia's new favorite spots, Cowboy Gelato! Good food and better gelato.
The two boys sharing dinner and discourse.
PT with his indulging Grandparents with the gelato selection in the background. The gelato flavors rotate with the seasons and whim of the Cowboy the even have a Shiner gelato. My favorite is the dark cherry and chocolate. Paul Thomas enjoys the blue flavor as did his brother.
After dinner we enjoyed the beautiful weather with a trip to the park. Avery became a real slide pro!
A brand new 3 year old sliding!
What a great way to celebrate the passing of time!
(Yes, for the those wondering this is the same day, just the third set of clothes.)
You're right these pictures are too cute not to share! I love the first ones of the brothers having a nice dinner conversation!
ReplyDeleteYes, Mere - I wonder what they were talking about too! So, Mammasita, what IS the blue flavor? Did you try it?
ReplyDelete