Tuesday, October 5, 2010

When it rains...

it pours!
Just usually, not in your living room.



Disclaimer time: Our house is a wreck because...
1: We are washing every article of clothing either to be sorted back into bins or into dresser drawers for the changing of seasons.
2: We are in the process of packing for a much anticipated visit to Mount St. Mary's!
3: I have been flying solo for a while so that Philip can prepare for comps, which started last night with his first two. The other six are tomorrow, please keep him in your prayers.
4: Lastly, this was after the mad dash to get furniture and items out of the waterfall and lake.
Oh and we didn't go to bed til 12:45 due to upset tummies and bad dreams.



8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun morning :D Hey maybe now you can get new carpets?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh julia! this is awful! at least the little guys get to splash...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said on the phone. Talk to your Lawyer - Professor - Friend about all of this. There may be a clause that covers deductible in case of flood or the apartment complex's insurance covers your deductible...something. The lawyer will set you straight. Apartment complexes will walk all over you if they can, they will do only what they are forced to do. You may be able to use it as leverage to break a lease if the need arises. Just suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as I was about to cry, along came Avery.

    I so wish I lived there so I could come help. Love you all. Do you feel a little Job-ish?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE tell me you guys have renter's insurance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think at the very least they should move you into another apartment - there is a distinct probability of mold, not to mention the floors and ceilings being weakened from all the water. Hop to it, as Papa B said! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see what the big problem is, clearly the boys are having an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched this again and couldn't help but laugh in the second video when PT's little voice is heard saying/asking, "it's raining? In our HOUSE?!"

    ReplyDelete