Such a blessing to see those sweet smiling faces - good-looking guys with hearts for God. That reflection in the window is the fourth best reason to add another; it takes a Godly Mother to keep all things in perspective and working together with peace and joy (I understand that the Old English root for the word "wife" is weaver!)
Such good-looking guys!!
ReplyDeleteHey, Mammasita even got in the picture! See the reflection in the window?
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love you all...I, too, noticed we finally got to see Mamma!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture!
ReplyDeleteI could kiss those faces all day long...except the oldest face. I too like the reflection!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love this. Just hangin' out with Dad.
ReplyDeleteSuch a blessing to see those sweet smiling faces - good-looking guys with hearts for God. That reflection in the window is the fourth best reason to add another; it takes a Godly Mother to keep all things in perspective and working together with peace and joy
ReplyDelete(I understand that the Old English root for the word
"wife" is weaver!)
I know better, Padron is drinking apple juice.
ReplyDelete