Thanks sick Mammasita for giving us the great pics
Those are some cute faces! Good job editing too! I like the colors
We understand, and are praying for you and little one. Becky had their baby today, Patrick Jerome (!) 9lbs 10oz, everyone is well!
Hope you get up and running full steam soon, I've got 25 lines headed your way soon! No kidding.
Great pics! I'm thoroughly impressed and praying for you!
The 25 lines Papa B refers to are oil & gas production lines. Not cocaine.
Aunt Chelie, you just made me laugh out loud!
Yay! My job here is done, then, Momma Mere! (P.S. I love your blog, too!)
Thanks sick Mammasita for giving us the great pics
ReplyDeleteThose are some cute faces! Good job editing too! I like the colors
ReplyDeleteWe understand, and are praying for you and little one. Becky had their baby today, Patrick Jerome (!) 9lbs 10oz, everyone is well!
ReplyDeleteHope you get up and running full steam soon, I've got 25 lines headed your way soon! No kidding.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! I'm thoroughly impressed and praying for you!
ReplyDeleteThe 25 lines Papa B refers to are oil & gas production lines. Not cocaine.
ReplyDeleteAunt Chelie, you just made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteYay! My job here is done, then, Momma Mere! (P.S. I love your blog, too!)
ReplyDelete