Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Pictures

In order to buy some egg hiding time we took the boys out front for a photo shoot while the big kids hide eggs.
Here is the result of overly groofy boys.
Oh, the fish outfits were a garage sale find/steal. PT's still had the tags on which had $46 on it I paid $4!














Whoo Whoo on the train trike.




I asked Avery to lean out a little bit to get both boys, well at least he listened.

This was all we could handle with the anticipation of Easter eggs in the back yard.



5 comments:

  1. They are just so cute! I love the cheesy faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your easter pics are all great, mommasita! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please smooch them for me! And where can I get eyelashes like theirs? And the Whoo Whoos on the train trike almost look like they are making fish faces to match their awesome fish outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! I now have a new desktop background for my computer! It makes them almost life-sized. May need to get the windex out to clean off kiss marks on my screen...GeeGee won't be able to keep her lips off the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These adorable boys are learning to be the best candid photo models; not only do they follow directions well, but are so good at coming up with creative expressions! July/August can't come fast enough for Grandaddy and me...... (sigh)

    ReplyDelete