Tuesday, June 28, 2011

She has little tiny finger nails


This was the first observation Paul Thomas made about Mary Colette and right now remains the most astonishing part about her.

6 comments:

  1. Little fingers are astonishing. Your family is astonishing. The pics are astonishing. That is the word for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a couple years...I suspect Colette will give P.T. a run for his money...he will likely still think she is astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love little tiny finger nails! I love the new photo! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are evoking the wonderful jasmine smell of real baby's breath (not the plant) and the sweet little noises newborns make. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Grandma DriverJune 28, 2011 at 4:55 PM

    The tiny details of a brand new little person is absolutely a most incredibly joyful wonder!..yes,astonishing!..miraculous! - no matter how many babies observed. Colette is beautiful and will become even more so as each tiny detail of her personality emerge, but for now there is so much of her to enjoy and nurture - while she lies still and settles into being with her family.

    I am so thrilled that Paul Thomas is already able to notice and appreciate such a remarkable work of The Lord. He will be a very caring big brother, I imagine.

    ReplyDelete