Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Photo Favorites



Avery was right!
All she needed was a blankie with a spot!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Miss the little darling too much already...(read heavy sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too! And I've not even met her yet.

    P.S. "Blankie with a spot"??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery said she would not be able to suck her thumb without a blankie with a spot, because that is what he has. Shortly after we found an approved blankie she found her thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery is so smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss her little squeals, also! She's so precious.

    Thanks for making sure we're covered on the approved blankie front!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes... all is well when the comforting thumb is in place!
    Bless her little sweet heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought she might take after Avery, seeing as how she looks so much like him! Can't wait to hold her again!

    ReplyDelete