Mannasita, we edited these photos almost exactly the same way. Mom re-posted one to Facebook and I couldn't figure out how she got one of my pictures and then I saw these! Great minds think alike :)
Quite adorable, true! Two babies - so Avery gets to hold one, much to his delight, it seems. And I notice two baby girls with matching dresses and headbands; hm-mm-m ... a Christmas present from GeeGee and Papa, perhaps? Great idea, at any rate. Hopefully there was a chance for a big family photo.
What adorable siblings and cousins! I can't wait to see more adorable photos of their times together!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! It looks like they had a great time together!
ReplyDeleteMannasita, we edited these photos almost exactly the same way. Mom re-posted one to Facebook and I couldn't figure out how she got one of my pictures and then I saw these! Great minds think alike :)
ReplyDeleteoops, Mammasita*
ReplyDeleteQuite adorable, true! Two babies - so Avery gets to hold one, much to his delight, it seems. And I notice two baby girls with matching dresses and headbands; hm-mm-m ... a Christmas present from GeeGee and Papa, perhaps? Great idea, at any rate.
ReplyDeleteHopefully there was a chance for a big family photo.
Very cool
ReplyDelete