Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Don't know why



I don't know why I really enjoy this feast day, but I do.
I think it started during our first years in Illinois. The winter was so long and cold and dark that this seemed like a great break. A chance to smile and remind ourselves of all our loved ones we have scattered around.  That and I really enjoy a good excuse to bake!

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

We love you all.


7 comments:

  1. Happy St. Valentine's Day to you and thank you for the yummy cookies and awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! We can't wait to come over and decorate some cookies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, and I love you, too (and the cookies!!!)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cookies were great, and so was the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really loved being thought of in such a wonderful way; the cookies were yummy to my tummy and the Cuties
    were beauties to my eyes! Corny, but
    true.
    I used to have the energy to be artsy - crafty for Valentine's Day -
    so glad you do. So just bake to your
    heart's delight (pun intended!).

    ReplyDelete