For a couple weeks this little girl has been flirting with standing on her own, that is not using any aid in getting to her feet.
This is the best picture I have, at this moment, that captures this accomplishment.
She also relocates chairs, laundury baskests, boxes and the boys big trucks. It won't be long before this little, determined girl is walking.
I did manage to get a couple of videos of her newest trick.
Enjoy!
This is so exciting!! What a big girl! We miss you all so much and of course, watching all these videos that you've been posting the past few days have made us miss you more. Give all those kiddies hugs and smooches for me!
ReplyDeleteLOve it!
ReplyDeleteGood for her! I need to warn Great Grandma and Great Grandaddy to clear breakable things off the bottom shelves...
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you and make new memories!
These are just delightfully fun to watch.
ReplyDeleteI can tell we are in for a rip-roarin' time with this little girl and her big brothers!
I need to get busy fast - what I don't grab now,she will when she gets here!
Thnks for the videos....I just keep coming back and watching again and again.
ReplyDelete