good job sweet girl! her hair has a reddish color!!
A bi-pedal miracle!
She's, what, 9 months?! That's how old my sister was. It's called two VERY busy older siblings :) Good luck with that! But...doesn't that mean you need to have another so you can still have a baby in the house? ;)
Heehee I was thinking the same thing Kim! She is so determined to be big that I am getting short changed my baby time!
Why is it that watching babies take their first learning steps is always such a thrill?! She is such a cutie pie!
I know, Mere! I was exclaiming and clapping with each step! She's going to be a runner like her daddy and her Aunt Ruth, just you wait and see!
good job sweet girl! her hair has a reddish color!!
ReplyDeleteA bi-pedal miracle!
ReplyDeleteShe's, what, 9 months?! That's how old my sister was. It's called two VERY busy older siblings :) Good luck with that!
ReplyDeleteBut...doesn't that mean you need to have another so you can still have a baby in the house? ;)
Heehee I was thinking the same thing Kim! She is so determined to be big that I am getting short changed my baby time!
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that watching babies take their first learning steps is always such a thrill?! She is such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteI know, Mere! I was exclaiming and clapping with each step! She's going to be a runner like her daddy and her Aunt Ruth, just you wait and see!
ReplyDelete