I giggled at these sweet expressions! Everything is such a surprise for her, and by virtue of that, for us. Yay!
I love her little curls! Such a sweetie!
This precious baby girl has the joy, joy, joy, joy down in her heart! - just loves the life that The Lord has called her to live! She is awonderful gift to all of us; thankyou, Lord!
Having so much fun! Never a dull moment with MC!
Gotta love a red-head.
Looks like she had fun with her floaty in the pool! Can't wait to swim with her soon!
I giggled at these sweet expressions! Everything is such a surprise for her, and by virtue of that, for us. Yay!
ReplyDeleteI love her little curls! Such a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteThis precious baby girl has the joy, joy, joy, joy down in her heart! - just loves the life that The Lord has called her to live! She is a
ReplyDeletewonderful gift to all of us; thank
you, Lord!
Having so much fun! Never a dull moment with MC!
ReplyDeleteGotta love a red-head.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she had fun with her floaty in the pool! Can't wait to swim with her soon!
ReplyDelete