Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Two Pictures

The first picture will be familiar to you if you consume anything other than mainstream news sources. The second will be familiar to you if you consume any history. There are some similarities, some differences between the pictures, but I'm not going to tell you why I'm presenting these together. Today, it's your job to tell me the significance of these photos. 

I'm only giving you one hint: these pictures were taken 74 years apart. 






 I don't think I'm being unfair.

4 comments:

  1. 74 years ago, crystal-night, when Nazis terrorized Jews in Berlin, breaking all windows and burning synagogs. Christians mostly cowared in fear then, helped Jews at their own peril. Today, Christians are the targets. Will we once again hide in fear or stand in faith? No you are not being unfair, gutzy, but not unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting how protests and activism against hate manifest themselves in hateful and criminal ways...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Fascism is fascism. It's just too bad most people don't see it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing much has changed in 74 (read "2000") years.
    Today's Believers are still the targets of most hate-filled protests.
    Thus we need not expect any others to come to our aid-; standing with our One Holy Omnipotent God is our only salvation!
    Good provocative post, Padron. Now
    give us your take, please.

    ReplyDelete