The last time we were in Dallas we headed over to the Air and Space Museum.
Checking out the engines
Checking out the engines
Can you believe this plane didn't take off in the aviation world?
Now, I'm no aerospace engineer, but seriously. A flying pancake?
This is another one of those classic life snap shots!
Philip doing what he does best, reading, absorbing information and other wise completely unaware of anything happening outside of his quest for knowledge.
Mary Colette getting really bored and working up to letting the whole place know how bored she is.
Paul Thomas, well there is a really crazy looking plane behind you, but he, somewhat like his daddy, gets really involved in maps.
I think its obvious where Avery's next stop will be.
Yup, our navigator got us there safe and sound.
I turned around from getting the stroller and Mary Colette into the oversize family bathroom to find this!
"Oh Mommy, this is where we are!" pointing to the bathroom on the map.
Yes, I could see him flying an aircraft at mind boggling speeds all the while giggling. Kinda doesn't really work with "The Danger Zone" music.
Mary Colette on the other hand would prefer a more decadent mode of transportation.
First Class anyone?
I wonder if there is something prophetic or allegorical about MC and a jet engine.
ReplyDeleteWell, I can see it all now... bet she can make herself heard over the roar of same and move faster!
ReplyDeleteCutest little distraction imaginable.
Looks as tho' it was a successful exploring day for everyone.....
Ha the toilet pic cracks me up! And Avery's thumbs up, yes I to picture him giggling as he goes faster and faster! MC is just about the cutest little engine walker I've err seen! Hope we can go there some time with you!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love the map story & ending. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYa'll go to the coolest places!!
ReplyDelete