Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Photo Favorites

The Christmas Gift 
For those of you who have no children, just one child, children who happen to be super clean, OCD, all girls, queasy stomachs or find things that children do repulsive and not at all funny, please skip down to the second set of pictures.  This first set is for those of you have been there before or will be soon and can laugh at the slightly gross things in life.

I found this set of pictures after we got back and had to laugh that no one there noticed what was happening either.

Enjoy the Christmas Spirit:



 
 
 





Okay, all of you who needed to skip down, here are some from Christmas Morning.


 
 
 
 


I could not get one of all the kids smiling, maybe next year?!


 
 


These were picked just for you.

9 comments:

  1. Yep that was pretty gross and pretty funny! Glad they like to share things though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Colette sure did do a good job of sharing things with her brothers and cousin Brenna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well... like you wrote.. some of us have been there and done that..but Only You could capture such an incident on film; great job, Julia! The boys are resembling each other so much more in these photos;
    amazing.

    Then there is Brenna...LOL! Maybe she saw the whole thing and was grossed out! Her expression is priceless! No Merry Christmas for her.. more like Bah Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are spot on Grandma! Brenna's expression is great and I think she must be thinking "Did you see what they just did? Now you want me to sit by them?"

    So glad the cousins could be together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeewwwww! Well I guess Avery was thinking-What am I supposed to do with this? Guess they won't die over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I wonder how many other times this has happened? They both look like it's totally normal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too much! Hilarious! I guess the old saying, "You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' nose" need not apply in the literal sense here, as these siblings seem to share! :D Love that you caught that on camera! And I love that I'm not the only mom who tries to capture all the "weird" or unconventional shots......

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!! I can't say I've actually seen my sons do this, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...so glad you caught that series.

    ReplyDelete