Tuesday, March 19, 2013

We have some cool kids!

If you don't know the floor plan for our house, which is a bit on the strange side, the master bedroom is directly off the kitchen. For some bizarre reason it is the favorite spot to play; maybe because there is carpet or perhaps it is the "warms" due to it also being our laundry room. (Yes the house layout has some "charm" to it.)  So back to our cool kids...while I was making dinner the boys where literally bouncing around the room bumping into each other, making crazy sound effects and just being silly boys. Their Daddy went in to investigate and as soon as his body filled the frame of the doorway the boys shouted that they were indeed germs invading the body, aka our bedroom. Without missing a beat Daddy announced  "Then I'm a white blood cell!" All viral hell broke lose in our bedroom. 

I love that my boys are germs or nocturnal animals or, most recently, scientists advising us that "you should try not to do this experiment at home." 



We'll leave other characters to the less imaginative kiddos.

4 comments:

  1. They are some pretty awesome kids, it's fun to see them be creative and imaginative! I enjoyed their games while we visited. It's fun to see how creative they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say they are imaginative! So funny. Would love to imagine with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful story. Great and fun imaginative kids; good for Dad.. being right on target.. picking up and carrying on the scenario with fun and appropo information and activity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how those little guys (and big guys, really) think!

    ReplyDelete