I have never enjoyed Lego time, unless I have instructions on how to build it! I've always marveled at the boys, and men, I know that can just create from their imagination! Looks like George is learning quite well snuggled in daddies busy arms! So glad they can all play together!
That picture is worth a thousand words......it says so much about Philip's non-stop mind and his comfortableness with being a daddy, which are two aspects that make him priceless! George is definitely in good hands/arms.
Padron, when he was about PT's age, informed his mama that I am not very good at Legos. I am a girl, and I think that's why.
ReplyDeleteBoys are the best at Legos, and that is well and good. Thank you, Lord, for our boys!
Wellllll, I know one boy that wasn't all that great with Legos. But I love these boys and theirs.
ReplyDeleteI have never enjoyed Lego time, unless I have instructions on how to build it! I've always marveled at the boys, and men, I know that can just create from their imagination! Looks like George is learning quite well snuggled in daddies busy arms! So glad they can all play together!
ReplyDeleteThat must be why my brothers always stole pieces off my creations...because I was a girl and no good at boy things like Legos.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is worth a thousand words......it says so much about Philip's non-stop mind and his comfortableness with being a daddy, which are two aspects that make him priceless! George is definitely in good hands/arms.
ReplyDelete