Thursday, April 10, 2014

Promising

Paul Thomas was explaining his newest lego creation...


this helicopter.

He was talking about adding a piece to a specific location to make it "promise more."



Searching my brain the best I could come up with was..."articulated?"

PT, "You know, more promising."

Still puzzled

Daddy, "Oh, dependable!"

PT, "Yeah, dependable or promising so it won't break."

Yes, My Love it is more promising.


At the request of the engineer all angles of the "Dependable Helicopter" are shown.

2 comments:

  1. I love recording how their minds work. I've been working with Sam to re-word her questions so that I understand them, rather than throwing a fit because I don't understand the same thing repeated a million times. Today was, "Mommy, why can you have this chocolate?" referring to her chocolate that I'd just turned down. When I finally figured it out, we agreed that, "This chocolate is safe for you to eat, right?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul Thomas is such a big 'thinker' -including jokes. so precious.

    ReplyDelete