I dare say - three exuberant and bright siblings will keep you on your toes, Sweetie Pie. Looks as tho' you're getting the hang of it. Was the fly a Mother's Day Gift, Julia? It could happen!
Love to hear George 'talking'. Thanks for sharing
Me, too, GG! I loved how he yells with his whole body! And sweet Colette stroking his cheek. ♥
Finally got to watch this! I love how much his siblings delighted in his joy as well! Can't wait to see this happy bunch again!
I dare say - three exuberant and bright siblings will keep you on your toes, Sweetie Pie. Looks as tho' you're getting the hang of it. Was the fly a Mother's Day Gift, Julia? It could happen!
ReplyDeleteLove to hear George 'talking'. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteMe, too, GG! I loved how he yells with his whole body! And sweet Colette stroking his cheek. ♥
ReplyDeleteFinally got to watch this! I love how much his siblings delighted in his joy as well! Can't wait to see this happy bunch again!
ReplyDeleteFinally got to watch this! I love how much his siblings delighted in his joy as well! Can't wait to see this happy bunch again!
ReplyDelete