Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Photo Favorites

I love my husband more than words. When we first married we talked about where to chase jobs and settle down (in no way do I considered us settled) we both agreed that family was more import than salary and taking less to be close to family was far more important than making it big.  When the opportunity to purchase a house arouse here in my home town, he graciously granted me a very small search radius for our new home. I feel we and especially our children are beyond blest to live so close to their Gia and Poppy. 



Umm...I think I know where Mary Colette's smile came from.




6 comments:

  1. Truly Blessed! We love Gia and Poppy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Love those smiles; grandchildren are becoming to Gia. she's looking gorgeous.
    Can't wait to be there among those happy hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also... you two wise young parents made a good decision; especially these days in this society.. children deserve all the positive imput and attention from family that can had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a blessing to everyone involved - I bet Gia, Poppy, the children, and you and Padron all feel very grateful to have each other so close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMEN to living close to family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, Aunt Chelie!
    We are blessed beyond belief, and strive to live as we know that.

    ReplyDelete