Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Photo Favorites


Mary Colette is a lover! And as she still loves on my arm there is someone else who is getting more and more attention. 


Anastasia has been most cooperative to allow Mary Colette some hand loving time.


Thanks Annie K for loving your sister too. 




I have found Mary Colette holding Anastasia's hand while she is asleep in the swing rocking back and forth just to get some extra love in. 

Sisters are so special.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow… this is so precious! It's so special to see how much they all love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies are just so...precious...really. Perfectly precious. and I catch my breath every time I read Anastasia's name...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so wonderful to see the love and appreciation that each girl has for the other. Sisters are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anastasia is learning so much so quickly from her lovely loving sister.. Mary Colette is already teaching Annie how to "be still and know" someone is loving her! MC is so gentle with her holding on.. never seems to become too pushy, etc.. Beautiful to observe....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sisters are very special indeed! such a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a minute, I thought MC was sucking on Anastasia's finger! haha. so precious.

    ReplyDelete