Paul Thomas, a little exasperatedly, to Mary Colette as he was calming down Anastasia in the kitchen while I finished up preparing a dish, "Mary Colette, sometimes Mommy and I just need a break from words! And you have the most words!"
I don't know what she wanted or needed because she stopped using her words.
(Note: I probably need to work on patience with the little ones.)
I love how she's singing at the top of her lungs!! PT is so kind in his truth telling. You are doing such an amazing job raising your children.
ReplyDeletePT stands for patient..tactful..right?
ReplyDeleteHe certainly is.. so sweet, too.
Mary Colette reminds me of her Aunt Ruth who used to sing at the top of her voice also; love hearing children sing from the heart.
Love this post!
This is life, PT - girls almost always have more words than boys. Glad she was able to find a way to let them out without bothering others, although like Grandma Driver, I love hearing children sing from the heart!
ReplyDeleteHer "professional performance" form really tickles me... perhaps she has a natural affinity for the stage..?
ReplyDelete