Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Your Lovely Face: Week 29


Your Cousin Buddy Looking For Mischief Face.


Your Bouncing Up and Down Watching a Balloon Take Flight, Oh How We Would All Enjoy Life Like You Face.


Your Beautiful, Still and Creative Face.


Your Beautiful Thoughtful and Purposeful Beyond Two Face, That I am Blest to See at My Legs A Lot of the Day.


Your Growing Too Fast and Stood Up Unaided Twice Face!


And To Match You Have Two Beautiful Teeth.

4 comments:

  1. I cannot believe how big Anastasia has gotten! These are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way she's standing up already!!! That's just crazy. I guess, though, when you have 4 siblings to show you how it's not that difficult. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes.. stood up, just like her Aunt Ruth did at this age! Love all these beautiful faces... so different and most interesting expressions.

    ReplyDelete