Friday, February 12, 2016

Soaking You Up: Avery


I want to soak up:
How sweet you have been lately, you have been so sweet to offer our daily rosary up for a dear cousin friend and seem to be deeply concerned about him.
How you are enamored with your other "A" that is Annie. Now you guys are the A team and are so precious together.
I want to soak up the toughness of this transition...it's hard and you are feeling it and well like a true newly minted seven year old there is just so much feeling and not enough age to process it all.
I want to soak up your fun, your bounce, your boyness. 
I want to soak up your need to create, your enjoyment of art and passion for little found treasures.
Avery you are so much fun, watching you encounter the world is one of my favorite hobbies.
I want to soak up every bit of your seventh year.

No comments:

Post a Comment