Friday, March 18, 2016

Soaking You Up: Avery


I want to soak up every bit of you, Avery Robert! Never before have I witness skin wrapped around such an interesting character. You are all boy, bounce and full enthusiasm. You are so, so sweet and seek me out in my hardest part of day to help. You spill and make messes a lot, never intentional and always so regretful, that there is no point in being upset. There is just something so wonderful about you and the personality God infused into you. You absolutely adore Annie, especially since she is your other 'A' in the family. And she is beginning to fulling trust and adore you too. I want to soak up every quiet moment I have with you, they are rare and yet speak volumes of the depth of your thinking and person. You understand so much more than we give you credit for and think more deeply than the average seven year old. I love you, Avery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment