This little one is so sweet and ornery and beautiful and wild all at the same time. In the same moment she can melt your heart and break it. She is handling some really big emotions so well and is maybe growing up too quickly with them. She is fluctuating between needing to be held and needing to hold. Oh my sweet Annie K, how big your world is right now and how much I want to scoop you up and carry you through it, however you are determined to pave your own way. I love you.


She comes from a long line of strong women, forces to contend with, and I mean that in the best sense. I'm proud that she will grow to be a strong woman.
ReplyDeleteWell said, Papa B. The world definitely needs strong women who also recognize the need to be held. :) Men must recognize "when to hold 'em and when to fold 'em") LOL
ReplyDeleteYep, Papa B, she's learning from the best. ♥
ReplyDelete