Mary Colette what an amazing big sister you are! You are so beautiful both inside and out. You lately have been caught in between to worlds of being school age and still needing to play so much and image daily. It has been a bit rough on you trying to make your way right now and I fear we haven't been as patient and loving as way should be. We will try harder to take a step back and think about the life you're living, your obstacles and frustrations before we ask so much of you. Mary Colette, you are doing a wonderful job on your lessons and I really wish I could spend more time with you and drink in you exciting, funny ways. I love you, My sweet girl.

Mary Colette.. you are a special big sister... so caring and considerate and gentle;
ReplyDeleteunusual discerning, I think is the key to your tenderness. I can see how you may be
torn between studies, playing with and tending to your little siblings; just remember that most kindergartners attend school 3 days/week... so that may suit your stage in life better if Momma agrees. You are a blessing to all of us, for certain.
She's gonna be a super great woman.
ReplyDeleteThe in-between times are the hardest! She has enough Grace and Joy to be able to make it through, as do you.
ReplyDelete