I am having such a hard time capturing Ellie's extreme cuteness. I think because so much of it is in how she engages with you. Eleanor is much more timid than her most previous sibling. She is easily startled and a bit more cautious with her smiles. However once she can trust you with her affections then you are all in. She will smile at you until she is just too exhausted. She is easy going just not outgoing. And we just adore her and the calm she has on our family.
She is such a perfect little doll. Cant' wait to get to know you more.
ReplyDeleteI love the cute tongue technique.. perhaps she "really wants to talk" as
ReplyDeletewell as smile! She's in the right family to be encouraged to be engaging... so many great personalities to emulate! For the record.. I am an introvert by nature.. so maybe it goes with the name...????
I know other people in our family who are EXACTLY as she is; cautious but once trusting of you, affectionate to the nth degree and easy going, just not outgoing. ;)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox