Wednesday, April 19, 2017

My Beautiful Girl!

Feeling rather frumpy and disappointed in myself that my post baby body is just not where I hoped it to be, I pulled on a skirt and top, one that usually is worn much closer to after having a baby, and sighing in front of the mirror and reconciled myself not fret anymore about the situation and move on. Then my Beautiful Girl came bounding around the corner and gasp, "I wish I were as beautiful as you!" she exclaimed.


One Sunday I got a rare treat to take just Mary Colette and Eleanor to Mass. Both were stellar, during the Consecration Mary Colette leaned over and asked in astonishment, "What's the Word?" Her eyes sparkling to say if only we knew the correct word all would be well. 



Oh my Beautiful Girl, you are stunning, beautiful, generous, nurturing and a romantic. I love you so much, more than I show. You are so mature and capable of so much that I so often forget to let you be five. We are so very blessed to have you.

4 comments:

  1. She is so so loving! She really has such a beautiful soul! I remember that moment from the first picture at Christmas - it was such a privilege to witness the love you both have for each other... I'm tearing up again just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Grandma EleanorApril 20, 2017 at 7:58 AM

    Mary Colette is like no other .. stunning, beautiful, romantic.. I love this priceless apt description; no one could say it better than you, Julia/Mom. And you always seem to have photos to prove it. I love the one with Baby Jesus and Baby Eleanor.. you just know these are M C's two favorites! And I think Eleanor is looking more like M C. (goody!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly beautiful. Oh sweet Mary Colette,how we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has such a beautiful heart, and you have such a beautiful way of telling us about her. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete