Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Photo Favorites

Part of the Gang!


Wonder where I'll go today?


Thanks PT! I always trust my biggest brother.


These two I can always be sure of a good time with!


And these two are just like me...I think. 

Eleanor is so much like George in the sense that she really understands her siblings. She understands and has already developed appropriate relationships with each. She trust with her life Paul Thomas and he does not disappoint. Sometimes he seems more responsible and tending to her than her parents. She knows Avery is her biggest fan and she looks to him for encouragement and a laugh, she also knows that she won't rest if he's around so she has become firm with him if she is tired and it's pretty funny to watch her snap at him. Mary Colette is the wild card...oh Ellie adores her big sister and she her, it's just that big imagination of Mary Colette's that Eleanor has a hard time keeping up with for long periods. I am amazed though with how long the two of them play and how Ellie truly seems to be playing with Mary Colette in the same make believe world. George and Eleanor have a more calm and comedic relationship, they giggle together and cuddle stuffed animals together and just hang out. Annie and Ellie are partners in crime...just yesterday Eleanor pulled all the diapers off the changing table to the delight of Annie and herself. The pair of them will be a riot for sure. We can see all this unfold at the dinner table as Ellie really is beginning to enjoy the lively conversations and puts in her two cents now. She talks to all of her siblings in their own built upon ways. 

It is so interesting to watch as, our evens seem to do this and our odds seem to come out saying, rather loudly..."Hello World Here and I AM!" and are a bit powerful with their statement. Our evens, have taken a more observant route and adapted themselves to theirs environment. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these wonderful descriptions of each and how Ellie interacts with them! She's really learning adaptability and how to love each person as they need to be loved.

    Sweet girl! ♥

    ReplyDelete