Thursday, March 8, 2018

A Moment Please


Do you ever look up from your daily life and realize everyone is changed, everyone is grown to a new point and somehow it just happened in front of you and you didn't notice?! Yes, the forever cry of parenthood, the days are long, but the years are short.

I realize that this year we as a family have changed, have grown. Our days a full and slow and short all at the same time. We are finding a rhythm of sorts that is soon to be reconfigured. In the fullness of daily life I have so often chosen to stay in the task instead of the moment.  There needs to be balance between the two, however there is a part of me that is sad that the task is taken the upper hand most of the time this school year. 

This Lent with being on such a crazy diet already I did not take on anymore in the food department other than the no treats and such. I am doing my best to fast from my addiction from social media, which I thought would help me to blog more, instead Philip and I are spending the evenings talking. A far better choice!

I do want to blog again, I really miss the outlet for creativity mainly in picture taking.

1 comment:

  1. Your life is such a calm storm - you manage it well, love.

    ReplyDelete