We are currently fostering four kittens with the intention of keeping one or two or three or please no don't go there.
Our efforts to get them acquainted with the outside failed miserably. They scurried to the shop, no biggie, but then they found a golden hiding spot-the engine to the van. Well, the first time I easily extracted two kittens after much pleading with St. Francis to not let me pop the hood to find bloody cats. No blood just scared little critters and all was well and I thought that was that.
Well, two days later and we need to go and I beg Philip to check the engine before we back out...three!
After thirty minutes and many frustrated words and broom pokes that last cat came out and was caught, that cat ran back into the engine as Philip was backing out so there were words about the intelligence of this creature.
So just before we get to Gia and Poppy's, thirty minutes late Eleanor ask, "Mommee-a, Super Cute was in the engine?"
"Yes"
"And when a cat's in the engines that's why they're an idiot?"
Absolutely.
No comments:
Post a Comment