Saturday, March 21, 2009

It comes from Daddy!


In our family we are used to tiny babies. I was 5 lbs 6 oz and the others were all less than 6 1/2. And we all stayed small for a while (a 10 lb 3 month old is still small, Mom). Yes, Mom got to enjoy the newborn stage for more than a few hours. When I was pregent with PT I feared not the three month size baby I would delivery. I thought I would follow in my mother's shoes. After all we look so much a like it only made sense. Then PT was born and all were amazed and he grew so quickly. I thought that for his first birthday we would be buying 24 months (oh wait, we did). This was so foreign to me, because at that point all of Jenny-lynn's kids had to be duct taped into their clothes they were/are so skinny! Even my little tiny Avery is now a big baby...off the charts. I was wondering were this came from...then I found this!
I now share Uncle Ash's affection for rolly babies! They are so much fun to cuddle!

3 comments:

  1. He was a rolley-polley but he had such a good sense of humor...always laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! Awesome! I'm glad you now enjoy chunky babies. I always like them because I don't feel like they can break easily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Padron not only had a good sense of humor and was rolly polly as the pickture depicts, he made my back ache carrying him around every time he put on another pound or two!

    ReplyDelete