Saturday, April 18, 2009

HEBI Family

At Easter we took family photos. Here are some of the them.


The H of the family.

The E's

The B's

The I's
Uncle Ash is prepping for Baby Ribbie. (Name given by Isabelle)

Gia and Pop Pop with the grand kids...this will be outdated in six months as seems to be the case with our family.



The HEBI Family...minus a H add a B. Thanks Uncle Tim for standing in for Uncle Matty. This is the fourth consecutive Easter that one of the girls has been pregnant...any takers for next year?

5 comments:

  1. Aww... Good times.

    But is the picture in the background suppose to be crooked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will be Jenny's turn next year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing we would have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at these pictures gives me the HEBI geebees! Common...someone has to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Padron...thank you for bringing up the "geebees" and also for explaining to Tim what I meant by his "honorable membership in the HEBI geebees". Although, now that I have had time to reflect he may have been pondering the use of the word "honorable" and not the term "HEBI geebees".

    At any rate, Tim we are always glad when you can join us and please know you are always welcome!!!... Pop-pop (a.k.a. - Tim, Dad or Poppy)

    ReplyDelete