Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday Cake


After the birthday train we all came back to celebrate with dinner and cake.

This is only my second attempt at a birthday cake...I figure I have many more to improve on.



Who doesn't like cake?

PT received a very special gift from his Gee Gee and Papa...a handmade book. This will help keep the distance down between our two families.
Thank you to all who celebrated with us. Near or far you all have enriched my little boy's life.

6 comments:

  1. I like the sticker on PT's neck in the second picture!
    I miss you all so much already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, what was the blue thing supposed to represent on the cake? He's a little young for ink blot psyco-testing isn't he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Papa what does it represent to you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a TRAIN, silly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL A train, yes that's it, a train. A handsome Thomas train! I almost got off track for a minute there, eh-hem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Grandma D...June 26, 2009 at 4:47 PM

    Why don't you ask P.T. what it is?
    It' a Yummy, I bet!

    Love the pics; love the comments too!

    ReplyDelete