So cute! Was this at Krista's wedding?
I like his "silly" look; must have been a fun wedding. I'm curious too, I'm especially glad if this was Krista's wedding - she is such a sweet heart.
Yes, in deed this was Krista's wedding recption! They got married in Rome over Christmas and had a beautiful Mass at St. Thomas in Dallas. St. Thomas is a gem in Dallas!
PT knows how good sweater vests look, you can ask PaPa, too.
So cute! Was this at Krista's wedding?
ReplyDeleteI like his "silly" look; must have been a fun wedding. I'm curious too, I'm especially glad if this was Krista's wedding - she is such a sweet heart.
ReplyDeleteYes, in deed this was Krista's wedding recption! They got married in Rome over Christmas and had a beautiful Mass at St. Thomas in Dallas. St. Thomas is a gem in Dallas!
ReplyDeletePT knows how good sweater vests look, you can ask PaPa, too.
ReplyDelete