"Now where do you want to put the bear Vevry?"
These two played so well together over Christmas.
I asked for a picture of the two and all I got was tons of giggles.
When Avery expressive a desire for a cookie, Luci jumped in, "I'll take you."
"Which one."
Here they are playing with Avery's new train track.
Notice that Avery has the train.
Now watch something amazing.
A very smooth transition from one little one to another. This is as unbelievable as, well, global warming.
It was truly amazing to watch these two and their precious little voice conversing with each other was absolutely priceless.
Cousin Buddies!
How adorable! They were quite fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this!! It is so wonderful to see little cousins being such great friends and caring so much for each other!
ReplyDeleteyou need to frame the last one!
ReplyDeleteYes.. do frame the last one; it's wonderful... they favor each other more than some fraternal twins.
ReplyDeleteI always think it so sweet when one of my kids is nice to or shares so well with someone other than a sibling...and incredibly frustrating because CLEARLY they understand what I'm trying to get them to do but just chose to not do it!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are two peas in a pod-adorable!
Wow this is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.
ReplyDelete