That must be either one, big, loud Alleluia, or she's being "the mouth that roared"! What a hilarious and cute photo; she must feel so energized - standing with her two brothers - and they are being such good supports! We loved having you all here - getting to know those dear personalities is wonderful.
I can hear a Tarzan yell coming all the way from Amarillo!
ReplyDeleteif you could bottle up those legs and sell it you'd make a fortune. I know I'd pay big bucks to be able to squeeze them :)
ReplyDeleteLaughed out loud when I saw this...soooo cute. Can't wait for next month.
ReplyDeleteGotta love that panhandle wind! I love this picture!
ReplyDeleteThat is precious & I LOVE your new header picture, it's a beautiful picture of all 3 of your beautiful babies!!!
ReplyDeleteThat must be either one, big, loud
ReplyDeleteAlleluia, or she's being "the mouth
that roared"! What a hilarious and cute photo; she must feel so energized - standing with her two brothers - and they are being such good supports! We loved having you
all here - getting to know those dear personalities is wonderful.