I could be overloaded by this cuteness everyday! George sure is getting more aware of how awesome his siblings are! The second one looks like he's singing!
Just wonderful.. so entertaining and encouraging to see the loving interaction. The one I saw of Colette holding him.. bursting with a big smile, reminded me of Ruth at tha age. We'll be there soon, I hope - to experience all of this for ourselves.
Staring at the first picture again, and I can feel the soft little baby face on mine, and smell the wonderful jasmine-ish fragrance that breast fed babies have, and the warmth of George's fat little arms around my neck. What a good photographer you are, Mammacita! Thank you!
You should hear all the giggling and squealing that I am emitting. Such adorable cuteness, indeed!
ReplyDeleteI could be overloaded by this cuteness everyday! George sure is getting more aware of how awesome his siblings are! The second one looks like he's singing!
ReplyDeleteI can't stand it,
ReplyDeletethat second one is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteBrenna may be booted from the computer background for one of these. "Sorry, my love, your cousins are just too cute."
ReplyDeleteAlso, Brenna has been very interested in pictures of PT lately on here and on IG. She must also be sensing how awesome he is :)
Just wonderful.. so entertaining and encouraging to see the loving interaction. The one I saw of Colette holding him.. bursting with a big smile, reminded me of Ruth at tha age. We'll be there soon, I hope - to experience all of this for ourselves.
ReplyDeleteStaring at the first picture again, and I can feel the soft little baby face on mine, and smell the wonderful jasmine-ish fragrance that breast fed babies have, and the warmth of George's fat little arms around my neck. What a good photographer you are, Mammacita! Thank you!
ReplyDelete