Ummm...look at those feet. Those are my Joy Boy feet for sure. Evidence of a day full of play and bounce. Yup that's right, his heels still find it hard to be on the ground. His Poppy jokes that all his shoes will only be worn out on the balls and if we ever found a kid that walked on his heels then we could swap shoes.
For as long as he as been on two feet he has bounced. I think it's his joy overflowing that makes him bounce.
From the moment I first held you, my heart was filled with wonder, awe and unmatched joy. Both Daddy and I took a deep breath when meeting you for the first time and felt the joyous weight of what God was asking of you and of us.
My Joy, we thank God daily for you and pray that by His grace and guidance we help form your character to better suit His plan for you.
We love you!
Happy Birthday,little Tigger!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of days, sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteHooray for this Day when we can celebrate YOU, Joy Boy! High FIVE and Alleluia! Enjoy every minute of every bounce..... we love you.
ReplyDeleteFive what a milestone to hit! I think he also has the most giggly joyfully laugh that is extremely contagious!
ReplyDelete