Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Life You're Living: Week 2


Paul Thomas, you have always be so job ordinated. That's why you and Poppy get along so well. This week I needed to make a meal for two families in addition to our own and homemade ravioli is what I volunteered as our offering. Boy was I in need of some serious help. You took over the entire rolling process of the pasta. You made this meal come together for everyone! What a gift you are!



Avery, you remind me so much of my sweet little sister. You are so happy to be a part of what is going on. You watched and encouraged Paul Thomas the whole time. You were able to be supportive and not an obstacle for the task at hand. Avery you are a great brother!


We had a wild dance party happening the kitchen and you my little Sass-a-fras needed to be just like Momma and grabbed you baby to dance with too. As you grow I am realizing how careful I must be. You will look to me as an example of how to be, what a task. I pray that you will look to Mary more than your earthly mother.


How can it be sweet Georgianney that you still sleep in our bed every night?! You have been a dream baby! Sleeping so easily and such a joy to share a bed with. You have your spot between our pillows and all we do is lay you down between them and you reach up rub the two pillows roll over and sleep peacefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment