Very cute photos! She seems very happy with Aunt Jessica!
Two of a king... beautiful and big smiles. So glad they have 'found' each other.
That was meant to be ...two of a kind!
Agreed, Mom.
They are both pretty, and feisty, and sweet! No wonder they get along.
Aunt Jessica is a favorite in our house, too.
I love being an Aunt... Especially since I have such great nieces and nephews! I would gladly take any of them home with me!!
I finally figured out to comment!! (Tim had to help me)
Very cute photos! She seems very happy with Aunt Jessica!
ReplyDeleteTwo of a king... beautiful and big smiles. So glad they have 'found' each other.
ReplyDeleteThat was meant to be ...two of a kind!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, Mom.
ReplyDeleteThey are both pretty, and feisty, and sweet! No wonder they get along.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jessica is a favorite in our house, too.
ReplyDeleteI love being an Aunt... Especially since I have such great nieces and nephews! I would gladly take any of them home with me!!
ReplyDeleteI finally figured out to comment!! (Tim had to help me)
Delete