We celebrated Mary Colette's 3rd birthday this week and what fun you had helping with the cake Paul Thomas. And what a task I had to keep you and your siblings from eating all the little pearls and the bottom!
Silly Avery and your blue mustache.
Oh My Sweet Little Lady how can you be three already!
You were so excited that you almost burst!
Still a little momma.
A Momma with a new set of wheels!
After a couple of birthdays you've got this cake thing down George.
What a day this turn out to be, George! We had a birthday lunch for Mary Colette followed by getting "girl legos" for her. While in the check out line a bug bite on your head (that you got the day before) started to swell rapidly. I was beside myself. Your brother Paul Thomas was a champ helping to get everyone swiftly to the car and loaded up while I frantically called everyone I knew with medical experience. (Our pediatrician office was closed for lunch at the moment.) We headed straight to the ER as your skin was beginning to split from the swelling and I was pretty sure this was not a good thing...all this took place in less than 15 mins. Right before we committed to the ER bill and unknown wait I got ahold a nurse who wisely told us to go home, it was just delayed reaction to the bug bite. George only a few other times have I had such a relieving cry and a close momma holding session. I forbid you from reacting like that again! I know you are not mine and only gifted to me and your father, however when crazy things happen to any of you it makes us realize how precious and fleeting our time with you is.
Another tear jerker post that you do so well, Mommasita. I could feel your painful anxiety, remembering "I've been there, done that". So thankful that God is watching over you and that you are attentive to Him.
ReplyDelete