Monday, March 9, 2015

Manic Mondays

Sisters are adorable!


Mary Colette is still, everyday, head over heels for her little sister.
Before knowing Anastasia was Anastasia, I truly did not have a prefaces on gender. Though I did believe mostly that we would be adding a girl. And was scared that we might have a boy because we had no names at all, nada, none, zero. (At least that we could agree on- Oliver, swoon for Mommy and Virgil, really Daddy?!) 

So, yet again, "Thank you, God for taking this one and all of them! Sisters are awesome!"


These two love each other so much and I am sure will share many giggles together.

3 comments:

  1. Two cutie pies for sure! The boys watched this and Maher informed me, "I think Mary Collette really likes Anastasia!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - there is more than one cutie pie in that video! I'm sure Mammasita and GeeGee can relate to how much fun it is to have a baby sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! It must be a typical phenomenon that the youngers learn so much tolerance from (or due to) their elders!

    ReplyDelete