Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Oh Avery!

We routinely say our "highs and lows" at dinner in order to help the children engage in conversation and check up on their days. 


After going through most everyones highs and lows, Avery in a very melancholy big sad eyed voice, "My low today was that I didn't get a very big breakfast." (He only had a bowl of applesauce, two bananas and for elevensies some scrambled eggs)

Avery has always seemed to burn through food and enjoyed eating like no one else I know. He gets deliriously happy about gravy and mash potatoes, ask Gia. 


The other thing Avery is known for is his unique view of the world. Saturday while I was headed to the grocery store I received the following texted from Philip, "Heard this morning in Avery's town-crier voice while getting dressed, 'Today, I'm going to find the true meaning of underwear!'"


Oh Avery!

4 comments:

  1. Avery does have a wonderful view of the world! i hope he finds the meaning of underwear sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He cracks me up! Such a keen mind and a passion for adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay for my second comment (first disappeared!?) A..Very... his Very name implies a Very unique approach to all of life; never will there be many dull moments for him (or those near him). Hopefully his search for the meaning of underwear won't need to be too graphic before he finds it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot what cute little chunk he was!! The meaning of underwear? I have NO idea, Avery. I look to you to find out and let the rest of us know. ♥

    ReplyDelete