Fairy Sisters
Mary Colette made her little sister a fairy crown, just like hers!
"How do you like it?"
Annie K wore her crown the entire time we were outside, to her sister's great delight.
She just can't resist a little smooch on Annie K. I mean, who can?!
As much as Mary Colette is devoted to Anastasia, Anastasia admires Mary Colette.
Mary Colette seeks out and plays so well with Annie K and there is not a louder cheerleader and squealer for Mary Colette than Annie K.
Annie K is more than happy to sit and watch Mary Colette dance around her. Likewise everyday Mary Colette needs to take a rest and love on her sister.
I get the great joy of watching my boys be brothers and now like a double dip ice cream cone, experience my girls be sisters.





Oh, these two lovely sister-friends are a joy to watch as they get to know and love each other! A very special relationship. ☺
ReplyDeleteUh oh... I sense in a couple of those photos that the Littlest fairy thinks she's in charge!
ReplyDeleteOf course she does have the upper hand in some situations - but probably Big Fairy
will be able to swing that, like she does in so many others. Really cute Sisters.
I am blessed to have a dear sister-friend, then blessed again to have sisters, and now in God's infinite goodness to watch my grand daughters share in sister bonds. Thanks for sharing the sweetness
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet sisters!
ReplyDelete