It's hard not to vote for one with Avery, but I was wowed by the precision Aunt Ruth and PT were able to pull off with no practice! So sweet hearing Ruth and PT laughing together.
Ok this was hard, It's always fun to see an aunt that isn't afraid of being on camera! Plus the coordination of those twirls! But I find it hard not to love a dancing giraffe and dinosaur that thinks he's a train!
What I see here, besides the great moves... is ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY, whose members happen to live in a lot of different places. Mammasita and Padron... well done and thanks!!!!!
It's hard not to vote for one with Avery, but I was wowed by the precision Aunt Ruth and PT were able to pull off with no practice!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet hearing Ruth and PT laughing together.
Isn't music great to get all the pent up energy out!
ReplyDeleteI think it's "Evil Ways" not "Thriller"... :)
ReplyDeletethats a tough one but i must say i have somewhat of a bias toward PT and my duet.
ReplyDeleteOk this was hard, It's always fun to see an aunt that isn't afraid of being on camera! Plus the coordination of those twirls! But I find it hard not to love a dancing giraffe and dinosaur that thinks he's a train!
ReplyDeleteoh... that was a giraffe on Avery's back???
ReplyDeleteWhat I see here, besides the great moves... is ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY, whose members happen to live in a lot of different places. Mammasita and Padron... well done and thanks!!!!!
Pp